1. P. Turaga, R. Chellappa, V .S. Subrahmanian, and O. Udrea,” Machine recognition of human activities: A survey,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol . 18, pp. 1473—1488, 2008.
2. M. Pantic, A. Pentland, A. Nijholt,and T.Huang,” Human computing and machine understanding of human behavior: a survey,” Artifical Intelligence for Human Computing, pp.47-71, 2007.
3. D. Guan, W. Yuan, Y.K. Lee, A. Gavrilov, and S. Lee,” Activity recognition based on semi-supervised learning,” Computing Systems,pp. 1-7, 2007.
4. Tao Gu, Zhanqing Wu, Liang Wang, Xianping Tao, and Jian Lu. Mining Emerging Patterns for Recognizing Activities of Multiple Users in Pervasive Computing. In Proc. of the 6th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services, 2009.
5. Tao Gu, Zhanqing Wu, Xianping Tao, Hung Keng Pung, and Jian Lu. epSICAR,” An Emerging Patterns based Approach to Sequential, Interleaved and Concurrent Activity Recognition.” In Proc. of the 7th Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, 2009.